Monday, February 2, 2009

Just got off the phone with Cassandra from PNC in Flemington. I basically had an interview over the phone. She said a guy would be calling me to set up my 2nd interview! If I get this job, I'd be working 16-19 hours a week making $13.21 an hour. Holy shit. I need to get this job. I'm determined. I'd be working a set schedule of Monday 8:45am-1:00pm, Thursday 8:45-1:00, Friday 8:45-2, and Saturday 8:45-12:15 plus a few here and theres. The only day I can't work is Thursday because of my school schedule, but the woman said they could be flexible. I'm so psyched on this. I really hope that it works out. For the 2nd interview I need to bring a copy of my resume, dress professionally, and have lots of customer service examples. Writing a paper right now for my English class tomorrow. I have a lit. class in about an hour and a half, followed by work at Staples from 5:30-9:30. The shirt they gave me is a small, but it is fucking gigantic. Might need help sewing that. Dreading Staples, but it will have to do for now. Hopefully I can say bye to them soon. Gonna keep writing and get ready for school.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you get it! By the way - I like the top pic a lot!

    ReplyDelete