Thursday, January 29, 2009

PNC Bank called me back for an interview for the Teller position. I'm playing phone tag with the woman who called, so hopefully she will get back to me and we can set something up. If I get the job, I am sure it will pay more than Staples. Also, it would look better on a resume in the future rather than more retail. We'll see what happens...I'd feel bad dissing Staples like that and totally bailing out--but you gotta do what you gotta do. Dog eat dog. I sent my dad a long e-mail detailing my academic transcript at RV and my future plans. I'm currently signed up for four summer classes, spread out over both sections of the summer. God damn. It is going to be time consuming and shitty, but I need to do it if I want to get out of there in the fall. Dog eat dog. I'm signed up for Contemporary Social Issues, Intro to Political Science, Intro to Psych, and American Government and Politics. Today I watched To Kill A Mockingbird by myself. My dad used to show it to my brothers and I when we were kids. It seems like everytime we were with him, we'd watch the movie. It wasn't until later that I read the book, or even understood the film. It remains one of my favorite books and, if not my favorite, film. Atticus Finch is a man to admire. Jean Louise. Jean Louise, stand up. Your father's passing.

No comments:

Post a Comment