Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Still unemployed. Still cold. Headaches. 3-7 hours of math problems every day for two weeks. Missing friends. Repeated letdowns, which I'm really the cause of. Stuck in Flemington. The only thing I feel proud of is having a GPA of 3.87 my first semester. Made the Dean's List. RV is so lonely sometimes. Maybe it won't feel so empty when it's warmer. Bryan's coming over tonight. We're going to make pancakes, lay in bed, and watch Dexter. My mom is watching something on Oprah about spirituality. For some reason I can't help but feel like it's some kind of cop-out. I've never considered myself spiritual. I don't know what I'm saying, really. I've been feeling even more cynical than usual lately. Still unemployed. Still cold. Headaches.

1 comment:

  1. it will still be cold for months, but i'll still love you

    ReplyDelete