Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Officially hired at PNC. I have to take a drug test in fucking Edison, NJ before 2:30pm on Friday. There is also a training conflict with my school schedule, so they are sorting that out. Still $13.21 an hour, about 18 hours a week. Monday 8:45am-1pm, Thursday 1pm-6:15pm, Friday 8:45am-2pm, Saturday 8:45-Noon. There go my weekends once this job starts. Staples is going alright. Gonna hold onto that job until I completely settle the one with PNC. I've started cleaning my room, because Lindsay is moving in relatively soon, but it is so hard. I get so distracted and tired. Just might nap instead...what a waste. What a waste of a day. I could go drive to the drug testing place now, but I'm not up for that, either. I risk sitting in miserable rush hour traffic. Gonna go Wednesday afternoon, so if I do end up sitting in traffic at least I won't be late for a night class. I can't take a nap right now. Gotta eat some food to wake up. Gotta clean my room and do homework. Remind me to never take a night class again. I have no motivation to go, especially in the wintertime. All I want to do is curl up under my blankets and pass out.

3 comments:

  1. efffin bank! con-grats! no, pro-grats. (ps the code i have to type in is ferboxy. what a bangin word. thats your new name in my phone.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Moll!! Good moolah and not bad hours. You'll still have your weekends! I'll have to open an account there ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. been there. the night class feeling, and edison. i been to both of those places. edison is nicer.

    ReplyDelete