Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I've decided on the one year in Philly plan. I'm going to have to move there in September or October, though, because if I move in December it won't be a full year before I can apply for the Spring semester. I don't want to work for a year and a half. So, I guess I'll have to get an apartment and pay the rent for a couple months before I physically move in. It's got to be done. Hopefully Marlie, Lindsay, and anyone else can jump on board, too. I know Marlie's lease is up in October. Not sure if Lindsay will have the money. Not sure if I will have the money. Simone applied to UArts and Temple. I told her about my plan and she said it sounds good, but it all depends if she gets into a Philly school (and if she can afford it, too). I'm really set on this. I have to go to my night class now. I started a Twitter account. I don't know why. www.twitter.com/m0llie. I guess that's that. I have so much shit to do this week. I have to really clean my out so Lindsay can move in. So much laundry to do with a broken washer. Money to earn. Homework to do. Training at PNC all day Friday. I still need to get my finger prints done in Princeton. I'm tired. Bye.

1 comment:

  1. you know, i decided not to move to philly. i want to spend the rest of my life in flemington living at other people's houses.
    :) that's cool right?

    ReplyDelete