Tuesday, February 5, 2008

today is Super Tuesday. I have blisters on my hands from drumming in Rock Band. I can't think of anything interesting to say, really, other than that I'm disappointed in my Lit class. I'm probably too pretentious, but everything we are learning is redundant for me and I feel like I am at such a higher reading level than most of the kids in my class. my teacher isn't very interesting (or nice), but it's too late to drop the class for something else. there are so many classes at Central that I'll never have the chance to take. today they passed out the Program of Study for next year, but I didn't get one. there is no next year! I applied to RV the other day, to get it out of the way. now I have to wait to get the packet in the mail, take my placement tests, meet with a counselor, and pick my classes for the fall semester. I'm excited for that. I am. I like high school, but I'm really sick of all the people in it. I like learning, but I need to mature academically. this afternoon I took a nap, and I had a dream where I was hiding from Brad Pitt, because he was sent to kill me. I was at the Johnson Road house, and it was very comforting. I also realized that I always dream in color. okay, time for bed.

2 comments:

  1. dreaming in color is something special! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have this really vivid memory of a dream i had in black and white. it was from so so long ago. crazy how some things stick in your brain.

    ReplyDelete