Friday, February 22, 2008

I'm still awake and anticipating a snow day tomorrow. This week went by really fast. Lindsay's been writing poetry, and so have I. It feels really nice. Usually I end up getting in bed to go to sleep, but I can't stop thinking about words and events and I have to get out of bed to jot them down. I'm not really going to share them like Lindsay is doing because I don't feel comfortable doing that. Maybe if I write something I'm really proud of. My god. I am so tired all the time. Goodnight. P.S. Where can I develop the film sitting in my Holga? I haven't really looked into anywhere around here yet, but if you know of a place...great!

3 comments:

  1. babe, your poems are a lot better than mine... even if they're just words and thoughts. i like them a lot. my "poems" are just random phrases that come out of my childish head. but the more you write the better you get, right? haha, maaaaaaybe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know you can get them developed at walmart. you have a medium format one, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. then, sandrian in clinton. but its a lot more expensive.

    ReplyDelete