Monday, March 9, 2009

At RV when I don't have to be for, what, the fourth time? God fucking damnit. I thought I had my midterm today for Masculinity in Lit. (thinking the snow day pushed it to this Monday), but we are actually having it the Monday we get back from Spring Break. I really am out of my mind. Rather than driving home right away I'm going to hang out in the library and plan some stuff out. Going to Philly after this to hang out and watch Heroes with everyone. Work tomorrow at 9am. PNC is going great so far. I really like the people in the branch I am training at. Actually kinda wish I got hired at the Walter Foran branch instead of the 202 one. I mean, I don't know how the 202 branch is going to work and how the people are going to be. I'm sure everyone is nice...I've just gotten used to the branch I'm training at. Everyone is real friendly and funny. Regardless, everything is going smoothly. I'm at the point where I am doing transactions for customers. It's a nice setting. A good job.

No comments:

Post a Comment