Monday, November 26, 2007


I'm on a reading kick (finally). Today I finished Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer. It was an amazing novel and I highly recommend it. After I finished it, I actually had to leave my class because I started to cry. So great. Ahh.
I didn't go to work today (Marcos went in for me), so I just relaxed instead. Lindsay came over and it was really nice. We drank tea and laid in bed and giggled and it felt like she still lived here. I miss that a lot. Then Jenni and Dennis came over, followed by Cayce. I don't think I really left my bed once until we went out to eat. Now I'm home and I'm trying to forget about this paper I have to write that's due in a week. I'm trying not to think about how chapped my lips are and how bad my throat hurts, too. I wish I were going to the Y tonight. I have a sip left of Earl Grey (I've acquired a taste for it---before it was too smoky), then I guess I'll make some more tea and curl up in bed. Also, a shower. That's second on the list.

1 comment:

  1. best english tea - pg tips
    get into it
    my friend from england brought it back and swears by it

    ReplyDelete